RAF Spitalgate was a Royal Air Force base, located close to Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.
The base opened in 1915. The base was an Officer Cadet Training Unit (OCTU) in the 1950s. Much later it became the Women’s Royal Air Force (WRAF) Depot, responsible for the recruitment and training of all non-commissioned females in the RAF, until this moved to RAF Swinderby. The site is not part of Grantham, but the parish of Londonthorpe & Harrowby Without.
Spitalgate is now a Territorial Army Barracks since 1976, called Prince William of Gloucester Barracks, occupied by the RLC. All UK recruits visit the base for training and trade training including all catering personnel (former Army Catering Corps).