Unit History: Manitoba Regiment - Canadian Infantry
The 18th Reserve Battalion was formed under the re-organization of reserve structure in late 1916 and was based in Seaford. The 18th Reserve Battalion received the regimental designation the Manitoba Regiment with reinforcements supplied by the 1st Depot Battalion, Manitoba Regiment in Military District No.10, Winnipeg, Canada. The battalion was formed by the amalgamation of the 144th Battalion and the 203rd Battalion on January 12, 1917 under C.R.O. 271.
Search for a name in our archive