On a mobile device? Try our mobile site
Unit History: RAF Croft
RAF Croft, known locally as Croft Aerodrome or Neasham, opened in 1941 and served as a Second World War RAF Bomber Command station. In 1943, Croft became a sub-station of RAF Middleton St. George which was allocated to No. 6 Group, Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF). After the RCAF left in 1945, Croft saw little wartime activity. Later in 1945 the aerodrome became a satellite of No. 13 Operational Training Unit based at Middleton St. George (flying de Havilland Mosquitoes). The station was closed in the summer of 1946.
929 people in our WW2 records
Filter by Surname:
Active From: 1941 - 1946