Unit History: 8 Squadron

View Map
8 Squadron
It was based at Khormaksar in Aden from around 1927 to 1967, when it moved to Muharraq (Bahrain) where it temporarily disbanded in 1971. Reformed in 1972 and operated out of Lossiemouth (or Kinloss) until moving down to Waddington in around 1992.

Search for a name in our archive

Please enter a surname
3
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait