On a mobile device? Try our mobile site
Unit History: Army Film and Photo Unit
The Army Film & Photographic Unit was based at Pinewood Film Studios. It was Commanded by David McDonald. All members Sgt's from many Regiments covered D Day and all major activity from Normandy to the Baltic using 35mm Motion Picture cameras and Ikonta Still cameras.
1 people in our Forces Reunited records
Filter by Surname:
Active From: 1943 - 1946