Unit History: Earl of Granard's Regiment of Foot

Earl of Granard's Regiment of Foot
Placed on the English establishment in 1689, although the 7th oldest foot regiment.  Also known as the Royal Regiment of Ireland after Namur.
Museum of Decorative Arts and History
National Museum of Ireland,
Collins Barracks,
Benburb Street,
Dublin 7,
Tel: +353 1 6777444
Fax: +353 1 6777450
Email: marketing@museum.ie
Website: http://www.museum.ie/decorative/overview.asp

Search for a name in our archive

Please enter a surname
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait