Center Col: Unset
Col Margin: Unset
Col Status: Unset
Mouse over button or menu: Unset
Home Btn Pos X (Left), Y (bottom): Unset
Mouse X, Y: Unset

Recommend this page to a friend:




On a mobile device? Try our mobile site

Unit History: Earl of Huntingdon's Regiment of Foot

Earl of Huntingdon's Regiment of Foot
Museum:
 
Somerset Military Museum
Somerset County Museum
Taunton Castle
Taunton Somerset TA1 4AA
 
Phone: 01823 320201
Fax: 01823 320229
E-mail: info@sommilmuseum.fsnet.co.uk
Website: http://www.sommilmuseum.org.uk
 
The archives of the Somerset Light Infantry are held at the Light Infantry Office, 14 Mount Street, Taunton TA1 3QE, Tel: 01823 333434 and may be viewed by appointment.
1

Active From: 1685 - 1704

One moment...