Unit History: Princess Anne of Denmark's Regiment of Foot
Also known after 1702 as The Queen’s Regiment of Foot and after 1716 The King’s Regiment of Foot.
King’s Regiment Museum Collection
Museum of Liverpool Life
Liverpool L3 1PZ
Phone: 0151 478 4409
Fax: 0151 478 4090
Archives for biographical research available at adjacent Merseyside Maritime Museum, Albert Dock, Tue - Thu 1030 - 1630, reserve archives by appointment.