Center Col: Unset
Col Margin: Unset
Col Status: Unset
Mouse over button or menu: Unset
Home Btn Pos X (Left), Y (bottom): Unset
Mouse X, Y: Unset

Recommend this page to a friend:




On a mobile device? Try our mobile site

Unit History: Duke of Norfolk's Regiment of Foot

Duke of Norfolk's Regiment of Foot
Museum:
 
Suffolk Regiment Museum
The Keep
Gibraltar Barracks
Newmarket Road
Bury St Edmunds Suffolk IP33 3RN
 
Phone: 01284 752394/01603 400290
E-mail: suffolkregiment@taffmail.demon.co.uk
Website: http://www.suffolkregiment.org
 
There is also a Suffolk Regiment Gallery in the recently re-furbished Moyses Hall Museum on Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds, which covers 274 years of the Regiment’s history.
 
The Regimental Archive is held by the Suffolk Records Office 01284.352352.
1

Active From: 1685 - 1751

One moment...