Center Col: Unset
Col Margin: Unset
Col Status: Unset
Mouse over button or menu: Unset
Home Btn Pos X (Left), Y (bottom): Unset
Mouse X, Y: Unset

Recommend this page to a friend:

On a mobile device? Try our mobile site

Unit History: Earl of Peterborough's Regiment of Foot

Earl of Peterborough's Regiment of Foot
1661 Earl of Peterborough’s Regiment of Foot alternative name Old Tangier Regiment after 1662.  Colloquial name Kirke’s Lambs.
Subsequent nomenclature:
1685 Queen Dowager’s Regiment of Foot
1703 The Queen’s Royal Regiment of Foot
1715 The Princess of Wales’s Own Regiment of Foot
1727 The Queen’s Own Regiment of Foot
1747 The Queen’s Own Royal Regiment of Foot
Queen’s Royal Surrey Regiment Museum
Clandon Park
Guildford Surrey GU4 7RQ
Phone: 01483 223419
Fax: 01483 224636
Researchers welcome; please phone for an appointment.

Active From: 1661 - 1751

One moment...