The Army Apprentices College was a college system in the United Kingdom that offered military training, education and common core skills, leadership and adventurous training, character development, trade training.
On February 28, 1924 the Boy’s Technical Schools were opened by the War Office. Five years later in 1929 these schools were renamed "Army Technical Schools (Boys)." In 1947 they changed their names to being the "Army Apprentices Schools." The schools were finally renamed as the "Army Apprentices Colleges" in 1966.
Army Apprentices College, Harrogate (AAC Harrogate) in 1966 (in line with other such establishments) and thus remained so until its eventual closure after the Final Graduation Parade on 2 August 1996.