RAF Bempton was an RAF base situated at Bempton in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, 6 miles north of Bridlington.
The site was established in February 1940 as RAF Flamborough Head, but was renamed by the end of that year. It was a GCI station which disbanded on 1 August 1945.
1945 - Air Ministry Experimental Station Type 31
1 June 1949, established as a CHL/CHEL radar station.
17 February 1950 - transferred to Fighter Command. On 1 November 1951 it was renamed as 146 Signals Unit Bempton and rebuilt as part of the ROTOR Programme.
The 146 Signals Unit was disbanded on 1 December 1961
Bempton became a satellite station of RAF Patrington until final closure in April 1972
The site was sold in 1980/81 and is now privately owned.