Unit History: RFA Fort Sandusky
RFA Fort Sandusky (A316) was an armament stores carrier of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Laid down: 11 September 1944
Commissioned: 1 August 1945. Transferred to the RFA on 13 January 1949 .
Decommissioned: 13 February 1972. Laid up at Rosyth.
Fate: Arrived Castellon for demolition on 10 February 1973.
Search for a name in our archive