Center Col: Unset
Col Margin: Unset
Col Status: Unset
Mouse over button or menu: Unset
Home Btn Pos X (Left), Y (bottom): Unset
Mouse X, Y: Unset

Recommend this page to a friend:




On a mobile device? Try our mobile site

Unit History: Central Fighter Establishment

Central Fighter Establishment
Central Fighter Establishment formed at Tangmere on 25 Sep 1945 as a nucleus, it moved to Wittering, where it was formally opened on 1 Oct 1944 as part of No 12 Group.  It absorbed the Fighter Leaders School on 27 Dec 1944 and returned to Tangmere on 15 Jan 1945.  On 1 Oct 1945, it moved to West Raynham, where it absorbed the Fighter Weapons School in Oct 1957.  It finally moved to Binbrook on 5 Oct 1962 and disbanded there on 1 Feb 1966.
Down arrow Up arrow 1 people in our WW2 records
Filter by Surname:
Down arrow Up arrow 3 people in our Post WW2 records
Filter by Surname:
Down arrow Up arrow 4 people in our Forces Reunited records
Filter by Surname:
3

Active From: 1945 - 1966

One moment...