Unit History: Admiralty Craft Experimental Establishment Haslar

Admiralty Craft Experimental Establishment Haslar
The Admiralty Craft Experimental Establishment was an amalgamation of three departments during the Second World War - Miscellaneous Weapons Development, Combined Operations Material and Coastal Forces Material.
 
The Establishment was formed in 1941 and based at Haslar.
 
The department was responsible for the development and sea trials of coastal attack craft.
 
It was made part of HMS Hornet in 1950 and finally closed in 1957.

Search for a name in this unit

Please enter a surname
2
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait