Center Col: Unset
Col Margin: Unset
Col Status: Unset
Mouse over button or menu: Unset
Home Btn Pos X (Left), Y (bottom): Unset
Mouse X, Y: Unset

Recommend this page to a friend:

On a mobile device? Try our mobile site

Unit History: RAF Hope Cove

RAF Hope Cove
Hope Cove was a World War II radar station. In the early 1950s it was revamped as part of the RAF’s Rotor air defence scheme. It was one of five stations equipped with a type R6 (semi-sunk) bunker. The others were Hack Green, Langtoft, St. Twynells and Treleaver.
In the late 1950s the site was taken over by the Home Office and the R6 bunker was turned into a Regional Seat of Government (RSG). Later it became in turn a Sub-Regional Control (SRC), Sub-Regional Headquarters (SRHQ) and Regional Government Headquarters (RGHQ) under various Home Office schemes.
Down arrow Up arrow 4 people in our Post WW2 records
Filter by Surname:
Down arrow Up arrow 4 people in our Forces Reunited records
Filter by Surname:

Active From: 1941 - 1945

One moment...