Unit History: RFA Eaglesdale
RFA Eaglesdale (A104) was a fleet tanker of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Launched: 18 November 1941 as EMPIRE METAL
Commissioned: 9 January 1942 as EAGLESDALE
Decommissioned: 21 July 1958. Laid up on the River Tyne.
Fate: Reportedly sold commercially in November 1959 and renamed N. TISAR. Arrived Hamburg for demolition 29 November 1959
Search for a name in our archive