Unit History: RFA Eddycliff
RFA Eddycliff (A190) was a coastal tanker of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Launched: 25 August 1952 .
Commissioned: 10 February 1953.
Decommissioned: August 1963 .
Sold commercially to Greece and renamed KNOSSOS.
Eddycliff Spent much of her service life based at Malta, where she was sold in 1966 .
Search for a name in our archive