RFA Eddyfirth (A261) was a coastal tanker of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Launched: 10 September 1953 .
Commissioned: 25 April 1954.
Decommissioned: April 1981 .
Most of life as Coastal Tanker. Went from the United Kingdom to the aid of United Nations units on peacekeeping duties near Cyprus in 1974.
Last ship of the class. Spent much of her career supporting minesweepers at Malta. Scrapped at Seville on 28 March 1982.