Unit History: RFA Eddyrock
RFA Eddyrock (A198) was a coastal tanker of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Launched: 16 December 1952 .
Commissioned: 7 June 1953 .
Decommissioned: March 1967 .
RFA Eddyrock (A198) was Sold commercially to Singapore on 27 June 1967. Renamed ALETTA in 1968. Demolition began at Jurong on 31 March 1977
Search for a name in our archive