RFA Empire Gull (LST3513) was a landing ship, tank of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. She was familiarly known as the "Black Pig" and was one of the last serving British Liberty Ships.
Ordered: G.T. Davie Shipbuilding& Repairing Co Ltd, Lauzon, Canada as Yard Nr 970 24 April 1944
Laid down: 20 December 1944
Launched: 9 July 1945 named LST 3523
Commissioned: October 1945
Decommissioned: 3 September 1978. Laid up at Portsmouth.
Fate: Renamed HMS TROUNCER in April 1947. Renamed EMPIRE GULL in October 1956. Arrived Santander for demolition on 18 March 1980