RFA Arndale (A133) was a fleet tanker of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary and was originally 1 of 6 ships ordered by the British Tanker Co which were purchased on the stocks by the Admiralty.
Ordered : 1936
Laid down : January 1937
Launched : 5 August 1937
Commissioned : 28 September 1937
Decommissioned: 12 August 1959. Laid up at Rosyth.
Fate : Arrived Willebroek, Belgium for demolition on 12 April 1960