Unit History: RN Air Station Pembroke Dock
RAF Pembroke Dock opened in 1930, the area having been associated with the military since the 1780’s. The base was home to the Sunderland & Catalina flying boats of Coastal Command, becoming the world’s largest operational flying boat base.
The base closed in 1959 and today the site is used for industry, new developments and a museum.
Search for a name in our archive