RAF Fraserburgh or RNAS Fraserburgh Airfield.
This air field have other Names: Cairnbulg Airfield; Inverallochy Airfield
Airfield: built as a satellite of Peterhead airfield (Longside airfield: NK04NE 12.00 centred at NK 076 473)
Opened : 6th December 1941.
Comprised: three dispersed sleeping sites, a communal area, and a technical site with one T2 hangar.
Closed at the end of June 1945, but was used by Aberdeen Gliding Club in the 1950’s. The two runways are now blocked by poultry houses and almost all the oroginal buildings have been demolished, leaving only a few solitary huts and the parachute store.