Unit History: RFA Salviola
RFA Salviola (A502) was a salvage vessel of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Ordered: Wm Simons & Co Ltd, Renfrew as Yard Nr 773 7 June 1943.
Laid down: 23 June 1944.
Launched: 9 July 1945.
Commissioned: 25 July 1945.
RFA Salviola (A502) was Sold to Turkish Navy on 28 August 1959 and renamed IMROZ 11. Renamed CEMIL PARMANin 1985. Arrived Aliaga for demolition on 2 October 1992.
Search for a name in our archive