Unit History: RFA Spa
RFA Spa (A192) was a coastal water carrier of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. Her bell is now in the chapel of St Nicholas, Langstone, Havant.
Ordered: October 1939
Laid down: 26 September 1940
Launched: 8 November 1941
Commissioned: 24 April 1942
Fate: Laid up at Greenock. Arrived Passage West, Cork for demolition on 9 October 1970
Search for a name in our archive