Unit History: RFA Fort Charlotte

RFA Fort Charlotte
RFA Fort Charlotte (A236) was a stores issuing ship of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Launched: 12 February 1944 named BUFFALO PARK .
Commissioned: 5 April 1944.Acquired by MoWT in 1945 and renamed FORT CHARLOTTE. Transferred to the RFA on 11 June 1948 .
Decommissioned: 1967 .
Fate: Sold to Singapore breakers in January 1968.
Struck: 1968.
2
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait