RFA Fort Duquesne (A229) was an air stores ship of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Launched: 28 September 1944 named QUEENSBOROUGH PARK .
Commissioned: 25 November 1944 named FORT DUQUESNE. Transferred to the RFA on 16 September 1947 .
Decommissioned: April 1967. In reserve at Chatham .
Fate: Arrived in the Scheldte for demolition at Tamise on 29 June 1967 .