Unit History: RFA Fort Langley
RFA Fort Langley (A230) was a stores ship of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Launched: 31 October 1944 named MONTEBELLO PARK
Commissioned: 18 May 1945 as FORT LANGLEY. Transferred to the RFA in May 1954.
Decommissioned: February 1970. Laid up at Devonport.
Fate: Arrived Bilbao for demolition on 21 July 1970.
Search for a name in our archive