RFA Wave King (A182) was a fleet support tanker of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary built at Govan by Harland & Wolff Ltd. In 1945, she served in the Far East with the Eastern Fleet.
Laid down: 23 March 1943 as EMPIRE SHEBA
Launched: 06 April 1944 as WAVE KING.
Commissioned: 22 July 1944 .
Decommissioned: Laid up at Portsmouth 1956
Fate: Arrived Barrow for demolition on 16 April 1960.