RFA Tidereach (A96) was a fast fleet tanker of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.
Laid down: 2 June 1953 at Swan Hunter & Wigram Richardson, Wallsend, Yard No 1847 .
Launched: 2 June 1954 .
Commissioned: 30 August 1955 .
Decommissioned: March 1978. Laid up in Portsmouth for disposal .
22 February 1979 sold for scrap. Sailed Portsmouth in tow for demolition at Bilbao on 16 March 1979
Struck: 20 March 1979 arrived Bilbao, Spain for demolition