The Army Apprentices College Arborfield opened in 1939.
Previously Known as:
1939 to 1946 - Army Technical School (Boys)
1946 to Oct 1966 - Army Apprentices School
Oct 1966 to 1981 - Army Apprentices College
1982 to August 1995 - Princess Marina College
Aug 1995 to Sept 2000 - Army Apprentices College
Sept 2000 to Aug 2004 - Army Technical Foundation College .
Closed: 12th August 2004
(Memories written by members of Forces Reunited)
Army Apprentices College Arborfield in 1941
Written by robert arthur foadsargent p.t instructor (buffs)