Unit History: Heswall Nautical Training School
Heswall, Nautical Training School (C of E). A chapel attached to St Peter, built in 1915 and closed in 1956. Registers of Baptisms 1937-1956 have been deposited at the Cheshire Record Office (no baptisms or burialsHeswall, Our Lady and St. John (Roman Catholic), Telegraph Road. Built 1919.
Heswall, Friends’ Meeting House (Quakers). Founded 1939.
Heswall, Centenary Methodist Chapel (Wesleyan), Telegraph Road. Built 1891 (replacing an earlier building in Gayton). Registers of baptisms 1859-1949 are at the CRO.
Heswall, United Reformed Church (Presbyterian), Telegraph Road. Rebuilt 1909.
Heswall Cemetery, Irby Road. Opened 1960