Unit History: HMT Empire Addison

HMT Empire Addison
1940 Owned by Ministry of War Transport (MOWT), and managed by T & J.Harrison for MOWT, iverpool.
1945 Sold to  T & J.Harrison, Liverpool and renamed as PHILOSOPHER,.
1959 Sold to  Concordia Shipping Corp, Liberia and was renamed  AIOLOS,.
1963 scrapped
 
Other Details
G.T.    7010
Length  431
Beam    56
Builder 17
Compl   1940
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait