Unit History: HMT Empire Adur

HMT Empire Adur
Built in 1920 as GRIFFDU by  Universal SS & Barge Co, Seattle.
Sold to  Charles Nelson Co, San Francisco in 1925.
Sold to Union Lumber Co, San Franciscoin 1935 and renamed  NOYO,
Sold to  Thia Niyom Panich Co, Bangkok in 1940 and renamed NANG SUANG NAWA,.
1942 EMPIRE ADUR, MOWT managed by Singapore Straits SS Co.
1948 NANG SUANG NAWA, Thai Maritime Navigation Co, Bangkok.
1955 Went missing at sea in tow of Philippines tug ALBACORE (also missing) to Hong Kong for scrapping..
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait