Unit History: HMT Empire Alderney

HMT Empire Alderney
1944 Owned Ministry of War Transport and use as a Coastal Tanker.
1946 sold to MIL 50, Norsk Tankanlaeg A/S, Norway.
1955 sold to MAX S., Partenrederei Max S (M.Sotje, Germany)
1958 Sold to Marina Mercante Nicaraguense, Nicaragua.
1959 Cia.Maritima Mundial, Nicaragua.
1980 Trafford Holdings Ltd, Cayman Islands.

Search for a name in this unit

Please enter a surname
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait