Unit History: HMT Empire Alde
1934 Built F.Laeisz, Hamburg with name PELIKAN,.
1940 Take over by German Navy.
1945 Seized by Britain at Brunsbuttel.
1946 Owned by Ministry of War Transport and managed by Kaye, Sons & Co. Name given is EMPIRE ALDE,
1946 Sold to Elders & Fyffes Ltd and renamed PELIKAN,.
1947 Renamed PACUARE, same owners
1959 scrapped Troon.