Unit History: HMT Empire Ash

HMT Empire Ash
Owned by Ministry of War Transport and used as Ocean going tug.
1946 Sold to  Clyde Shipping Co and renamed as FLYING FULMAR.
1956 Sold to  C.J.King & Sons, Bristol and renamed as SEA ALARM.
1973 Transfered Welsh Industrial & Maritime Museum, Cardiff.
1978 Restored as exhibit.
 
Other Details
G.T.    263
Length  108
Beam    25
Builder 36
Compl   1941
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait