Unit History: Eastern Command Signal Squadron

Eastern Command Signal Squadron
Eastern Command Signals was formed in 1920 and became a regiment in 1939.After WW2 the regiment consisted of
RHQ at Canterbury
1 squadron at Dover
2 squadron at Hounslow.
Regiment was reduced to a squadron in 1956
Eastern Command Signal squadron became 239 Signal Squadron in 1959
It was sisbanded in 1964 when 10 Signal Regimentwas reformed.
1
Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait