Location: 3 miles NE of Lichfield
1940-1946 : 51 MU formed here for aircraft storage and preparation, later a major aircraft scrapping centre.
1941-1945 : 27 OTU formed here with Ansons and Wellingtons. Many operational sorties flown from here.
1941-1945 : 82 MU, aircraft packing unit. Post war used by No. 6 ANS flying school with Wellingtons, and No. 99 Maintenance Unit.