Location: 8 miles SE of Worcester
1934-1939 : Worcestershire Flying School with Tiger Moths, closed soon after the start of WW2 when the airfield was requisitioned.
Opened in 1941 and the airfield was attacked by the Luftwaffe three times.
1941-1944: 23 OTU training Canadian crews with Wellingtons.
1944-1948 : 1 Ferry Unit collecting and delivering all type of aircraft.
1948-1953 : 10 Advanced Flying School with Oxfords.
1957-1978, Royal Radar Establishment Flying Unit testing many different radar test-bed aircraft.