RAF Bramcote was a Royal Air Force station near Nuneaton in Warwickshire during World War II. It later became HMS Gamecock and then Gamecock Barracks.
The Station opened in 1939. The main user No. 18 Operational Training Unit RAF moved from nearby Hucknall in June 1940, to train crews on the Vickers Wellington.
In 1940 four Polish squadrons (300, 301, 304 and 305) were formed at Bramcote with the Fairey Battle.
From April 1943 to October 1945 the stations was used by No. 105 Operational Training Unit RAF, Transport Command. Initially training crews using the Wellington and later with the Douglas Dakota.
The RAF Station was closed in November 1946 and the airfield transferred to the Royal Navy as HMS Gamecock. In 1959 the airfield was transferred to Army as Gamecock Barracks. Currently occupied by the Royal Corps of Signals.