Center Col: Unset
Col Margin: Unset
Col Status: Unset
Mouse over button or menu: Unset
Home Btn Pos X (Left), Y (bottom): Unset
Mouse X, Y: Unset

Recommend this page to a friend:

On a mobile device? Try our mobile site

Unit History: Ground Radio Servicing Squadron

Ground Radio Servicing Squadron
No 2 Ground Radio Servicing Squadron (No 2 GRSS) was originally formed at RAF Pucklechurch in 1951 where its primary role was the third line servicing of telecommunications equipment, navigation aids and radar installations. The unit relocated to RAF Tangmere in 1958 and ceased to exist as part of the development of the No 38 Group Support Unit. No 2 GRSS was also part of 38 Group Support Unit, the forerunner of 90 Signals Unit.
Down arrow Up arrow 1 people in our WW2 records
Filter by Surname:
Down arrow Up arrow 61 people in our Post WW2 records
Filter by Surname:
Down arrow Up arrow 63 people in our Forces Reunited records
Filter by Surname:

Active From: 1951 - Present

One moment...