Unit History: LST 319
LST-319 was laid down on 10 August 1942 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard; launched on 5 November 1942; and sponsored by Mrs. E. F. Stutzke.
On 15 December 1942, LST-319 was transferred to the United Kingdom and returned to United States Navy custody on 17 December 1945. She was struck from the Navy list on 21 January 1946 and sold to the Ships & Power Equipment Corp., Barber, N.J., on 9 March 1948 and converted for merchant service.
Search for a name in our archive