The Order of the Companions of Honour (CH)

The Order of the Companions of Honour (CH) was founded by King George V in June 1917 to recognise services of national importance. The first appointments were published in The London Gazette on 24th August 1917 with all recipients decorated “for services in connection with the war". Companions of Honour use the letters “C.H.” after their names. 

Search for a name in our archive

Please enter a surname

Small Medium Large Landscape Portrait